Sunday, March 11, 2012

Error: 0, Severity: 19, State: 0

While my production sql server was running, suddenly i got the error below and the connection was lost. Can anyone pls guide what is this error for, why this occured and how to resolve it. I got this error 2 times in two months.

Error: 0, Severity: 19, State: 0

SqlDumpExceptionHandler: Process 232 generated fatal exception c0000005 EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION. SQL Server is terminating this process.

I run SQL Server 2000 with SP4 with OS Win 2003. I found this error in event viewer. I am assuming that some procedure was running at this time.

Pls help me in troubleshooting this issue.

Help appreciated.

You've hit a bug of some kind - an access violation is an unexpected condition. You need to contact Product Support (http://support.microsoft.com/sql) to help figure out what happened and whether there's a fix available.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment