Thursday, March 29, 2012

Error: Failed to load script task

I have an email script that keeps failing to load when I execute my script task. I have the precompileintobinarycode set to true. Anyone know why it won't load the script? I would use the Send Mail task but it can't find my smtp connection or something.

Thanks,

Mike

This error can spontaneously appear for no apparent reason. It seems that if you have the PreCompile property set to True, but you have precompiled script in the package, which is what spontaneously disappears, this error will be raised. To resolve this issue:

a. Open the package

b. Open the Script Task editor

c. Click Design Script

d. Close the VSA Editor

e. Close the Script Task Editor

f. Save and close the package.

|||

didn't work I still get the same error.

No comments:

Post a Comment