Thursday, March 29, 2012

Error: Could not find stored procedure !!

Hi,

Error: Could not find stored procedure.

I Installed the SQL Server SP2 and the error still occurs when ever I call the stored procedure from my windows app!!

Any Help ?

what's the name of SP you want to call?|||

In design window its : GetMonthRecord;1

in code window its: GetMonthRecord_1

I tried to rename it to : GetMonthRecord

the same error occurs !!

|||

Would you mind running this query and posting the results so that we can get some more information related to the object:

select uid,
left ([name], 30) as [name]
from sysobjects
where [name] like 'GetMonthRecord%'

|||

I run this query:

select uid,

left ([name], 30) as [name]

from sysobjects

where [name] like 'ThisMonthRecords%'

the result is:

1 ThisMonthRecords

|||

Now try:

exec ThisMonthRecords

and post the results

|||

executed succecfully the result is integer:

2

//

I'm facing the problem only with VS2005, when I add the procedure as queryTableAdapter, no error in code, but the error uccours after calling the SP.

No comments:

Post a Comment