Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Error: Changed language to ...

When I try to open some tables in a database using QueryAnalyzer I receive
the following error:
"[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Changed language to
bulgarian".
And in result the table is not opened.
Bulgarian is my native language by the way.
I made the following experiment :
I created a new table with the same definition as one of the problem tables.
Then I inserted all records from the problem table in the new one. Then I
had no problems opening the new table using QueryAnalyzer.
Do you have any idea what the problem is?
Thank you!What language is SQL Server set to? And was it the same as to when you
created the table the first time?
Yovan
"ggeshev" <ggeshev@.tonegan.bg> wrote in message
news:eVajZeDeDHA.2324@.TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> When I try to open some tables in a database using QueryAnalyzer I receive
> the following error:
> "[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Changed language to
> bulgarian".
> And in result the table is not opened.
> Bulgarian is my native language by the way.
> I made the following experiment :
> I created a new table with the same definition as one of the problem
tables.
> Then I inserted all records from the problem table in the new one. Then I
> had no problems opening the new table using QueryAnalyzer.
> Do you have any idea what the problem is?
> Thank you!
>

No comments:

Post a Comment