Friday, March 9, 2012

error...Run RECON....what does this mean?

I am getting this in my SQL Server logs:
spid54
Configuration option 'show advanced options' changed from 1
to 1. Run the RECON
What does this mean? I have a MS Project Server pointing
to this DB server but the data cannot be loaded. I wonder
if this is the problem?
The next line down says:
spid54
Error: 15457, Severity: 0, State:1
.Todd, you only have to post the question once...
<anonymous@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:fd4001c43e8f$bfbbfc30$a001280a@.phx.gbl...
> I am getting this in my SQL Server logs:
> spid54
> Configuration option 'show advanced options' changed from 1
> to 1. Run the RECON
> What does this mean? I have a MS Project Server pointing
> to this DB server but the data cannot be loaded. I wonder
> if this is the problem?
> The next line down says:
> spid54
> Error: 15457, Severity: 0, State:1
> .

No comments:

Post a Comment