Monday, March 19, 2012

Error: 15457, Severity: 0, State: 1

Hello,
I am seeing this error in my sql logs. There doesn't seem to be any info in the knowledge base about why this is occurring . Can someone explain this error to me and describe any possible fixes. Thanks !!
nupee,
Since it is severity 0, there is nothing to fix. I believe that this is
generated by sp_configure and probably includes a message about some setting
being changed.
Russell Fields
"nupee" <nupee@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:3B7489A3-DBD6-44B2-A9AF-19863809027C@.microsoft.com...
> Hello,
> I am seeing this error in my sql logs. There doesn't seem to be any info
in the knowledge base about why this is occurring . Can someone explain this
error to me and describe any possible fixes. Thanks !!

No comments:

Post a Comment