Sunday, March 11, 2012

Error: [BC30260] 'EH_Application' is already declared as ...

This is the message: An unexpected error occurred while compiling
expressions. Native compiler return value: â'[BC30260] 'EH_Application' is
already declared as 'Class EH_Application' in this class.â'.
I modified an old report and I'm trying to build it, but VS give me that
error.
What is the problem?
Help me please.
Thx
Marco RizziTesting the update ...
I found that the error is generated only in one table when I put this code
into backgroudColor:
=IIf((RowNumber("table9") Mod 2), "White", "WhiteSmoke")
I already used this code in other tables and it works well.
"Marco Rizzi" wrote:
> This is the message: An unexpected error occurred while compiling
> expressions. Native compiler return value: â'[BC30260] 'EH_Application' is
> already declared as 'Class EH_Application' in this class.â'.
> I modified an old report and I'm trying to build it, but VS give me that
> error.
> What is the problem?
> Help me please.
> Thx
> Marco Rizzi
>|||Now I renamed the textbox in the table and it works well.
Now my question is: Why do I need to renamed the textbox?
"Marco Rizzi" wrote:
> Testing the update ...
> I found that the error is generated only in one table when I put this code
> into backgroudColor:
> =IIf((RowNumber("table9") Mod 2), "White", "WhiteSmoke")
> I already used this code in other tables and it works well.
> "Marco Rizzi" wrote:
> > This is the message: An unexpected error occurred while compiling
> > expressions. Native compiler return value: â'[BC30260] 'EH_Application' is
> > already declared as 'Class EH_Application' in this class.â'.
> >
> > I modified an old report and I'm trying to build it, but VS give me that
> > error.
> > What is the problem?
> >
> > Help me please.
> > Thx
> > Marco Rizzi
> >

No comments:

Post a Comment