Sunday, February 19, 2012

Error while running service

Hi,
I have created .net windows service for running an exe. Exe is running
fine. It is used for inserting xml data in sql server database.
My service mode is automatic. Whenevr i start my computer it is
throwing me an error below :-
"An unhandled exception of type 'system.data.sqlclient.sqlexception'
occured in system.data.dll.
Additinal information : A connection was successfully established with
the server.but then an error occured during prelogin handshake.
(provider - SSL provider , error : 0 - the messege or signature
provided for verification has been altered"
When i start service in manual mode it runs perfectly fine. Can
someone please help me in this regard?
Arati
On Jul 31, 8:33 am, JPD <nos...@.nospamplease.com> wrote:
> Hi Arati,
> I've seen a similar problem just last week. In that case we deleted all
> certificates on the server and everything worked perfectly.
> Jonathan
>
> Arati wrote:
>
>
>
> - Show quoted text -
Hi,
Are you talking about server certificates for IIS or sql server?
Regards,
Arati
|||On Aug 2, 6:30 am, Jonathan Psaila-Depasquale
<nos...@.nospamplease.com> wrote:
> Hi Arati,
> You have delete all existing certificates on the server no matter what
> purpose they are serving. In the case I encountered last week the
> problem certificate was for SharePoint.
> Jonathan
>
> Arati wrote:
>
>
>
> - Show quoted text -
Hi,
There are no certificates for IIS server. And I don't know where I can
find certificate for sql server. Do you have any idea on this?
Regards,
Arati

No comments:

Post a Comment