Sunday, February 19, 2012

Error while running service

Hi,
I have created .net windows service for running an exe. Exe is running
fine. It is used for inserting xml data in sql server database.
My service mode is automatic. Whenevr i start my computer it is
throwing me an error below :-
"An unhandled exception of type 'system.data.sqlclient.sqlexception'
occured in system.data.dll.
Additinal information : A connection was successfully established with
the server.but then an error occured during prelogin handshake.
(provider - SSL provider , error : 0 - the messege or signature
provided for verification has been altered"
When i start service in manual mode it runs perfectly fine. Can
someone please help me in this regard?
AratiHi Arati,
I've seen a similar problem just last week. In that case we deleted all
certificates on the server and everything worked perfectly.
Jonathan
Arati wrote:
> Hi,
> I have created .net windows service for running an exe. Exe is running
> fine. It is used for inserting xml data in sql server database.
> My service mode is automatic. Whenevr i start my computer it is
> throwing me an error below :-
> "An unhandled exception of type 'system.data.sqlclient.sqlexception'
> occured in system.data.dll.
> Additinal information : A connection was successfully established with
> the server.but then an error occured during prelogin handshake.
> (provider - SSL provider , error : 0 - the messege or signature
> provided for verification has been altered"
> When i start service in manual mode it runs perfectly fine. Can
> someone please help me in this regard?
> Arati
>|||On Jul 31, 8:33 am, JPD <nos...@.nospamplease.com> wrote:
> Hi Arati,
> I've seen a similar problem just last week. In that case we deleted all
> certificates on the server and everything worked perfectly.
> Jonathan
>
> Arati wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
> - Show quoted text -
Hi,
Are you talking about server certificates for IIS or sql server?
Regards,
Arati|||Hi Arati,
You have delete all existing certificates on the server no matter what
purpose they are serving. In the case I encountered last week the
problem certificate was for SharePoint.
Jonathan
Arati wrote:
> On Jul 31, 8:33 am, JPD <nos...@.nospamplease.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Are you talking about server certificates for IIS or sql server?
> Regards,
> Arati
>|||On Aug 2, 6:30 am, Jonathan Psaila-Depasquale
<nos...@.nospamplease.com> wrote:
> Hi Arati,
> You have delete all existing certificates on the server no matter what
> purpose they are serving. In the case I encountered last week the
> problem certificate was for SharePoint.
> Jonathan
>
> Arati wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
> - Show quoted text -
Hi,
There are no certificates for IIS server. And I don't know where I can
find certificate for sql server. Do you have any idea on this?
Regards,
Arati|||Hi,
Open an MMC console. Go to File | Add/Remove Snap-in. Click on Add and
select Certificates. Choose Computer Account and then Local Computer.
Click Finish, Close, OK.
In the tree on the left expand Certificates (Local Computer), then click
on Personal. You need to delete all certificates that appear in the
details pane.
Jonathan
Arati wrote:
> On Aug 2, 6:30 am, Jonathan Psaila-Depasquale
> <nos...@.nospamplease.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> There are no certificates for IIS server. And I don't know where I can
> find certificate for sql server. Do you have any idea on this?
> Regards,
> Arati
>

No comments:

Post a Comment