Sunday, February 26, 2012

Error with attributeKey

Hi everybody,

I have a problem while creating my cube.

In my database i have two tables

Article (ArticleKey, Libelle, ...) articleKey is the pk

FactStock (stockKey, ArticleKey,...) strockKey is the PK and articleKey reference column articleKey in article table. There is integrity constraint between this two columns

In BIDS, when i try to mount my cube with this two lments and others. i have an error : "Erreurs dans le moteur de stockage OLAP : La cl d'attribut est introuvable : Table : dbo_factStocks, Colonne : ArticleKey, Valeur : 47107" . So, I search help on web and I found this page : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/922673/en-us .
So i try element that was written on it. but it doesn't seems to work. If I check existence of an article with the articlekey value of 47107. I found one item. So my question is : Why? If the article exists why i have this error?

Christophe

Hi Christophe,

The page you referenced mentions that: "This behavior may occur when you have not processed the corresponding dimension before you process the cube". Assuming that you have an Article dimension, did you process it and confirm that the article with articlekey value of 47107 appears when you browse the dimension data?

|||

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. You are right. This was the origin of the error. The value wasn't in my dimension when in browse it.

Christophe

No comments:

Post a Comment